What information do we collect?
Our website does not collect personal information about you or your profile, preferences, etc. However, it may collect anonymous information about you related to how you use our website. This information may include your IP address, which browser you’re using, information about your computer’s operating system and pages that have been shown to you. We may use the information for technical purposes only.
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily submit us. For example, when you contact us by email, by telephone or personally, your name and email address will be asked. If you wish you can also disclose your telephone number and additional information regarding the contact request.
How do we use your information?
- To process and reply to contact requests
- To present the content of our website in a manner ideal for your device,
- To monitor the use of our website and to improve the site functionality and the user experience,
- To advertise and offer our services to you as allowed by law,
- To improve customer communications.
Will your information be disclosed to third parties?
However, your information can be transferred to companies who provide services to us outside the EU and EEA within the General Data Protection Regulation. Third parties have no permission to use the information for their own purposes and they are committed to ensure that an adequate level of data protection is met.
How long do we retain your information for?
We retain Personal Data for the period necessary to:
- Provide requested Trusted Objects goods and services, as needed to comply with legal obligations (e.g., maintaining opt-out lists to fulfill advertising and marketing choices or to comply mandatory record retention or legal hold requirements), as agreed in an individual consent,
- To resolve disputes, and to otherwise fulfil the purposes, rights and obligations outlined in this Privacy Statement.
How can you influence your privacy?
If you are located in a European Union Member State and certain other countries, you have the right to review what Personal Data we store about you, make changes to the information and if you wish, request the removal of the information. Requests related to privacy questions can be sent either by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to Trusted Objects, Europarc de Pichaury - Bât. B8 - 1330 rue Guillibert de la Lauzière - 13290 Aix en Provence – France.
To opt-out of receiving further commercial emails or to unsubscribe from services, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a regular mail to Trusted Objects, Europarc de Pichaury - Bât. B8 - 1330 rue Guillibert de la Lauzière - 13290 Aix en Provence – France.